I customized Elon and I love it. I also wish all companies/people were as friendly to users as you guys. You guys are my heros, thank you for a great design!
“Flow” is the perfect way to showcase big, beautiful imagery in a single page. Simply drag with your cursor, browse with the arrow navigation or swipe on tablets.
Flow was released released on December 1, 2016. The current version is 1.0.1, updated on February 23, 2017. This WordPress theme is compatible with all modern browsers and supports the awesome GPL2.0 license.
Flow can be used to create a stunning online portfolio, a marketing landing page of products or even a beautiful gallery of curated images.
- A beautiful mobile-friendly design
- Unlimited images per project
- Arrow browsing and image dragging functionality (video preview)
- Image swipe functionality on tablets
- Image right-click save protection
- Customizable menu link to load up additional biography area (video preview)
- Additional footer area with image copyright notice and social links
- Easy-to-use theme setup options with live editing preview (screenshot)
- 23 SVG social network icons
- Typography options with Google Font library integration
- Additional “page template” for legal/impressum text (demo)
- 404 page template (demo)
- Set your Twitter & Facebook “Summary Cards with images”
- Custom CSS editor
Super impressed at how quickly you’ve provided this fix, and the level of interaction.
Peter QuadrioSeafarer - Torres Strait
Thank you and I LOVE how easy Verb is to customize!
Kate KlonickPhD Candidate at Yale Law School
Elon is awesome, simple and easy to customize. Thanks guys!
Matias SarottoSecurity - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of user is Flow not suited for?
You are a writer and need a full blog section. Flow does not include styling for a blog section and is aimed at being purely a One Page website.
What exactly does my $19 purchase include?
- Flow WordPress theme
- Priority email support for 3 months
- Extensive documentation with tips
- Lifetime Flow WordPress theme updates
Your purchase does not include the images displayed in any of the demos.
I don’t know how to code, can I still setup this theme?
You do not need to know code at all. Everything is setup using the WordPress theme customizer. This is a friendly interface where you can select layout options, enter in social network usernames and upload images. Here is a screenshot of the theme customizer panel and the 6 simple setup sections.
Does this WordPress theme have posts or pages?
There is no blog section, this theme is purely a One Page website aimed at providing a professional online presence for you or your brand. There is a “page template” for any legal pages you might need to create. This is a basic page that only allows basic text. (see example)
In alphabetical order: BandCamp, Behance, BitBucket, Codepen, Dribbble, Email, Facebook, Flickr, GitHub, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, Periscope, Pinterest, Product Hunt, Snapchat, SoundCloud, Spotify, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube.What License does this theme support?
This theme supports the General Public License, version 2 (GPL2.0) - Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.How is payment handled?
Payment is securely handled with PayPal. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you feel the themes don't deliver what we say.I have a pre-sale question not answered here?
Please feel free to email us on email@example.com and we'd be happy to answer your questions :)