I customized Elon and I love it. I also wish all companies/people were as friendly to users as you guys. You guys are my heros, thank you for a great design!
“Alto” is a One Page WordPress theme featuring a gorgeous header slideshow with a clear content overlay area below. This mobile-friendly theme is perfect to tell your story, beautifully.
Alto was released released on May 5, 2016. The current version is 1.0.7, updated on August 23, 2016. This WordPress theme is compatible with all modern browsers and supports the awesome GPL2.0 license.
Alto can be used to create a stunning online presence, a big image product showcase or simply display information, beautifully. Alto gives you the professional canvas your work deserves.
- A beautiful mobile-friendly design
- Unlimited slideshow background images
- 13 Instagram-like background image filters
- Easy-to-use theme setup options with live editing preview (screenshot)
- 23 SVG social network icons
- Typography options with Google Font library integration
- Additional “page template” for legal/impressum text (demo)
- 404 page template (demo)
- Set your Twitter & Facebook “Summary Cards with images”
- Custom CSS editor
Super impressed at how quickly you’ve provided this fix, and the level of interaction.
Peter QuadrioSeafarer - Torres Strait
Thank you and I LOVE how easy Verb is to customize!
Kate KlonickPhD Candidate at Yale Law School
Elon is awesome, simple and easy to customize. Thanks guys!
Matias SarottoSecurity - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of user is Alto suited for?
Alto can cater for multiple needs, example:
- An individual or entrepreneur who needs a professional online presence.
- A business or brand that need a smart online hub that links to all their sub-brands, products and social networks.
- A photographer that showcases their work using the big image slideshow.
- An upcoming startup that are still in early stages, that need a platform to explain their vision while linking to all their social networks.
- Product marketing landing pages, with a slideshow, that link out to the item within your main e-commerce shopping cart.
- An app, showcasing user interactions, that links out to the Appstore.
What type of user is Alto not suited for?
You are a writer and need a full blog section. Alto does not include styling for a blog section and is aimed at being purely a One Page website. Additionally if you want to sell multiple items and create an eCommerce store, Alto it not your best choice.
What exactly does my $19 purchase include?
- Alto WordPress theme
- Priority email support for 3 months
- Extensive documentation with tips
- Lifetime Alto WordPress theme updates
Your purchase does not include the photos displayed in any of the demos. The people in the demos are fictitious characters.
I don’t know how to code, can I still setup this theme?
You do not need to know code at all. Everything is setup using the WordPress theme customizer. This is a friendly interface where you can select layout options, enter in social network usernames and upload images. Here is a screenshot of the theme customizer panel and the 6 simple setup sections.
Does this WordPress theme have posts or pages?
There is no blog section, this theme is purely a One Page website aimed at providing a professional online presence for you or your brand. There is a “page template” for any legal pages you might need to create. This is a basic page that only allows basic text. (see example)
In alphabetical order: BandCamp, Behance, BitBucket, Codepen, Dribbble, Email, Facebook, Flickr, GitHub, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, Periscope, Pinterest, Product Hunt, Snapchat, SoundCloud, Spotify, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube.What License does this theme support?
This theme supports the General Public License, version 2 (GPL2.0) - Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.How is payment handled?
Payment is securely handled with PayPal. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you feel the themes don't deliver what we say.I have a pre-sale question not answered here?
Please feel free to email us on email@example.com and we'd be happy to answer your questions :)